Wednesday, January 9, 2013

It's Almost Here!

The proof is in the pudding. Actually the proof is in the mail.

I am awaiting the hard copy of my book "Me' n Jess" and am very excited. I wrote the book in 2001 but it was put aside to make a movie. "Did I Say Thousand Island?" was premiered in 2007 and has been seen all over the world. My mission of raising awareness and funds for the Global Water Crisis with my movie continues on with my book. The difference is that now instead of giving away the book for free--which I did with the movie for over 5 years, I'm going to sell the book and give a portion to various water non-profit organizations. I already have contact with many orgs and now you can actually help me help people get water, just by buying the book. Cool eh?

I'll post again when it's ready, so you can come and meet Jesse too! Cheers, Patti

No comments:

Post a Comment